Vivez Bien * Live Well

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Bathing Bliss

I love baths that are placed in front of a big picture window. I can just imagine myself  having a long soak, gazing out at a beautiful view, lovely scented candle burning, maybe some beautiful classical music playing in the background, possibly even a glass of champagne in hand. Bliss! Wouldn't you like to take a long bath in one of these beautiful bathrooms?


Via House Beautiful



Via A Love of the Past

We just need to open those curtains! Via Marie Claire


Via House Beautiful

Via House Beautiful

Via House Beautiful

Via House Beautiful

via  Velvet and Linen

Via A Love of the Past

 
Till next time


Sharon x

3 comments:

  1. I am so envious! Our home came with a quasi-heart shaped monstrosity that was supposed to have water jets but somehow they missed that. Heck, even if it had water jets I would hate hate hate it! You actually have to crawl inside the tub to clean it and if I want to give the dog a bath he runs around to alternate ends of the tub so I have to chase him for, like an hour!
    What were they thinking?
    I am trying to figure out how to replace that behemoth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sharon!!
    These baths are just gorgeous!! I love the thought of a long soak listening to classical music as well!!
    The first photo is my favourite!!

    Yes you can use parmesan cheese in my recipe...actually I usually make a longer version pasta sauce where I cook the meatballs in the sauce for over 1hr and I use parmesan in this one. I don't know why this recipe calls for asiago but I perfer parmesan.
    Thanks for visiting me Sharon!
    Pamela xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could spend a day in these bathrooms. So beautiful.

    ReplyDelete